Friday, April 4, 2025

Writer Surender Mohan Pathak to file case against Mirzapur 2 makers for violating Copyright Act; Details inside

Must Read

Kartik Aaryan and Karan Johar join hands for a big-budget comedy trilogy; Deets inside

Bollywood’s beloved duo, Kartik Aaryan and Karan Johar, are joining forces once again—this time for a hilarious, high-concept comedy...

Kesari Chapter 2 Teaser Unveiled: Akshay Kumar returns in a powerful tale of resistance

Dharma Productions has officially dropped the much-awaited teaser for Kesari Chapter 2, the sequel to the 2019 patriotic epic...

Jolly LLB 3 gets a release date – Akshay Kumar & Arshad Warsi set for an epic courtroom showdown

Bollywood fans, get ready! The much-awaited Jolly LLB 3 has officially locked its release date. Film critic and trade...

Amazon Prime Video’s latest web-series, Mirzapur 2, had been one of the most anticipated projects of the year and it managed to garner positive reviews as expected. While the second season of the Hindi web-series became one of the hot topics for netizens for its content, not everyone is happy with the production. Hindi writer Surender Mohan Pathak has recently expressed his distress over a scene in the web series and has sent a notice to the makers to take it down.

Surender Mohan Pathak, who has written over 270 mystery and thriller novels during his career, has claimed that one of his books is inappropriately used in a scene of the web series without his consent. The writer says that in the third episode of Mirzapur 2, Kulbhushan Kharbanda’s character can be seen reading his novel Dhabba, however, the voice-over of the scene has filthy lines which are passed off as content of his book. The writer claims that he has never described an erotic scene in graphic details in any of his work and the erotic scene in the web series is derogatory to him.

Surender has sent a notice to Excel Entertainment to take down the particular scene calling it a violation of the Copyright Act. The writer is currently awaiting a response from the production house and he is certain that he will take the legal route by going to the Delhi High Court if the makers fail to consider his request. Surender Mohan Pathak also said that those unaware of his writing would consider that he has lost his mind in his old age and is resorting to writing porn to gain fame and it is a conspiracy to defame him.

Keep reading EntNetwrk Blog for more updates.

Latest News

Kartik Aaryan and Karan Johar join hands for a big-budget comedy trilogy; Deets inside

Bollywood’s beloved duo, Kartik Aaryan and Karan Johar, are joining forces once again—this time for a hilarious, high-concept comedy trilogy! Fresh off their upcoming...

Box Office: Sikandar sees massive Eid boost, Becomes 2025’s third-highest Bollywood grosser

Salman Khan’s Sikandar witnessed its biggest box office surge on Eid Monday, cashing in on the festive holiday. Despite receiving mixed reviews, the film...

Shreyas Talpade accused in major fraud case; Linked to multi-crore scam in UP

Actor Shreyas Talpade, along with 14 others, has been named in a large-scale fraud case in Mahoba, Uttar Pradesh, for allegedly scamming villagers out...

Hansal Mehta confirms new film with Saif Ali Khan; Teases exciting projects ahead

Renowned filmmaker Hansal Mehta has officially announced his next directorial venture, featuring Saif Ali Khan in the lead. This marks their first collaboration, heightening...

More Articles Like This