Saturday, April 5, 2025

Finally! Aryan Khan granted bail by Bombay High Court; Detailed order to come tomorrow

Must Read

Kartik Aaryan and Karan Johar join hands for a big-budget comedy trilogy; Deets inside

Bollywood’s beloved duo, Kartik Aaryan and Karan Johar, are joining forces once again—this time for a hilarious, high-concept comedy...

Kesari Chapter 2 Teaser Unveiled: Akshay Kumar returns in a powerful tale of resistance

Dharma Productions has officially dropped the much-awaited teaser for Kesari Chapter 2, the sequel to the 2019 patriotic epic...

Jolly LLB 3 gets a release date – Akshay Kumar & Arshad Warsi set for an epic courtroom showdown

Bollywood fans, get ready! The much-awaited Jolly LLB 3 has officially locked its release date. Film critic and trade...

Shah Rukh Khan’s eldest son Aryan Khan has been in the headlines lately for all the negative reasons. The 23-year-old was arrested by the Narcotics Control Bureau in link with the drug raid at the Mumbai cruise party last month. While Aryan was not found in possession of drugs, his bail pleas were rejected on the grounds of incriminating evidence found in his WhatsApp chats. After multiple hearings, he has been granted bail by the Bombay High Court.

Aryan’s bail plea was heard by Senior Counsel Amit Desai, however, the hearing was concluded after Aryan’s representation of Mukul Rohatgi’s argument and the judge ordered to continue the hearing on October 28. Today, on October 28, Aryan was opposed by NCB’s Additional Solicitor General Anil Singh who said, “The applicant (Aryan Khan) is not a first-time offender. He is a regular consumer for the past few years and the record shows that he has been providing drugs.”

He further revealed WhatsApp chats, panchnama and secret not being the reason behind Section 28 and Section 29 charged in the case. Mukul Rohatgi, in rejoinder submission for Aryan Khan, said, “There was no recovery from me. Though I say I was not aware what he was carrying. But what is being put on me is commercial quality through conspiracy. So basically what five other people are carrying is put on me.”

The Bombay High Court on Thursday granted bail to Aryan Khan and co-accused Arbaaz Merchant and Munmun Dhamecha in plea against rejection of their bail applications by a special NDPS court in the cruise ship drug bust case. Operative part of the order will be made available by tomorrow with reasoned order. The accused will not be released from jail tonight.

Download EntNetwrk App for more updates.

Latest News

Kartik Aaryan and Karan Johar join hands for a big-budget comedy trilogy; Deets inside

Bollywood’s beloved duo, Kartik Aaryan and Karan Johar, are joining forces once again—this time for a hilarious, high-concept comedy trilogy! Fresh off their upcoming...

Box Office: Sikandar sees massive Eid boost, Becomes 2025’s third-highest Bollywood grosser

Salman Khan’s Sikandar witnessed its biggest box office surge on Eid Monday, cashing in on the festive holiday. Despite receiving mixed reviews, the film...

Shreyas Talpade accused in major fraud case; Linked to multi-crore scam in UP

Actor Shreyas Talpade, along with 14 others, has been named in a large-scale fraud case in Mahoba, Uttar Pradesh, for allegedly scamming villagers out...

Hansal Mehta confirms new film with Saif Ali Khan; Teases exciting projects ahead

Renowned filmmaker Hansal Mehta has officially announced his next directorial venture, featuring Saif Ali Khan in the lead. This marks their first collaboration, heightening...

More Articles Like This