Saturday, April 5, 2025

Emraan Hashmi opens up on the professional split between Mukesh and Mahesh Bhatt

Must Read

Kartik Aaryan and Karan Johar join hands for a big-budget comedy trilogy; Deets inside

Bollywood’s beloved duo, Kartik Aaryan and Karan Johar, are joining forces once again—this time for a hilarious, high-concept comedy...

Kesari Chapter 2 Teaser Unveiled: Akshay Kumar returns in a powerful tale of resistance

Dharma Productions has officially dropped the much-awaited teaser for Kesari Chapter 2, the sequel to the 2019 patriotic epic...

Jolly LLB 3 gets a release date – Akshay Kumar & Arshad Warsi set for an epic courtroom showdown

Bollywood fans, get ready! The much-awaited Jolly LLB 3 has officially locked its release date. Film critic and trade...

Bollywood actor Emraan Hashmi has a long history working with the filmmaker duo and brothers, Mahesh and Mukesh Bhatt. The actor has worked in numerous movies with both the brothers recently opened up on their professional split which remains a mystery.

Mahesh Bhatt and Mukesh Bhatt worked together for decades under the production banner of Vishesh Films. However, the two parted ways earlier this year and the reason remained unknown. In a recent media interaction, Emran Hashmi, who has worked with both the filmmakers for years, shared that even he is not aware of what went wrong.

The actor said that he has many memories of working under the Vishesh Films production banner and wishes that Mukesh and Mahesh Bhatt come together again. However, he also mentioned that all good things come to an end and nothing is permanent. Emraan says that he is still in touch with both the filmmakers and they wished him luck before his recent release, Mumbai Saga.

Earlier Mukesh Bhatt had said that his brother, Mahesh Bhatt, remained a creative consultant at Vishesh Films and the production house was entirely on the name of Mukesh. “f I have a film hereafter where I need him, he will be there for his creativity. We have had no fight, but he does not want to hold the position anymore,” he added.

Download EntNetwrk App for more updates.

Latest News

Kartik Aaryan and Karan Johar join hands for a big-budget comedy trilogy; Deets inside

Bollywood’s beloved duo, Kartik Aaryan and Karan Johar, are joining forces once again—this time for a hilarious, high-concept comedy trilogy! Fresh off their upcoming...

Box Office: Sikandar sees massive Eid boost, Becomes 2025’s third-highest Bollywood grosser

Salman Khan’s Sikandar witnessed its biggest box office surge on Eid Monday, cashing in on the festive holiday. Despite receiving mixed reviews, the film...

Shreyas Talpade accused in major fraud case; Linked to multi-crore scam in UP

Actor Shreyas Talpade, along with 14 others, has been named in a large-scale fraud case in Mahoba, Uttar Pradesh, for allegedly scamming villagers out...

Hansal Mehta confirms new film with Saif Ali Khan; Teases exciting projects ahead

Renowned filmmaker Hansal Mehta has officially announced his next directorial venture, featuring Saif Ali Khan in the lead. This marks their first collaboration, heightening...

More Articles Like This